Join Our Partnership
We believe in the power of Partnership. That is why we want other organisations, small and large, to join us in collaborating to change lives and transform communities. All partners must be aligned to our values.
Working with others, we:
• Share skills, learning and knowledge that increases our partner's capacity, capability and confidence.
• Combine resources, leading to time and cost savings.
• Have a bigger presence and are more influential, enabling our participants voices and stories to be heard by decision makers.
• Increase innovation and access new opportunities.
• Help more people across the Black Country, with a wider range of support and services.
• Access project funding collectively, offering a collaborative, multi-agency delivery approach.
Levels of Membership
Level 1 - Strategic Partner
Strategic Partners lead on partnership working at a Strategic Level and ensure that we meet our Strategic Aims.
Level 2 - Delivery Partner
Delivery Partners deliver activities for multi-agency delivery projects, in partnership with other BCF partners.
Level 3 - Associate Member
Associate members receive communications from BCF and get involved in activities which highlight the work of the Third Sector in delivering employment and skills support.
Level 4 - Service Provider
A service provider delivers bespoke services as and when required but has no wider involvement with BCF partnership working.