Our Strategic Partnership
We believe that working in partnership benefits us all - our organisations, our teams, our beneficiaries, and our communities. The Black Country Futures Strategic Partnership is focused on partnership working.
Our Strategic Aims
2023 - 2025
• Changing lives through holistic, person-centred support
• Championing the people we work with and our communities
• Building an effective collaborative partnership with shared goals and values
• Demonstrating the power of partnership and sharing best practice
Raising our Profile
• Increasing our profile and brand recognition
• Building relationships with key stakeholders and influencers
• Securing funding to enable future delivery of activities aligned to our purpose and aims
• Developing and growing the partnership to meet with the needs of people and communities
Our shared values represent the unique culture and work ethic of our Partnership. They form part of our everyday working life and influence our behaviours at all levels through our interaction with participants, employers, strategic stakeholders and each other.
How we collaborate
We meet regularly online and face-to-face, discussing challenges openly and transparently.
We look together at the bigger picture, and how this impacts on our beneficiaries, our organisations and our sector.
Share & Support
We provide mutual peer support for organisations, sharing knowledge, best practice, learning and innovation with one another.
We access development opportunities together and develop key thematic messages and evidence from the sector in the Black Country.